Our vision is of a world in which adults and children with disabilities are able to maximise their quality of life through social and travel opportunities.
To make it possible for adults and children with disabilities or who are severely ill or significantly dependent and find the facilities on most forms of public transport sadly lacking or inappropriate to travel in specially designed and equipped vehicles, based on a coach and ambulance configuration and known as ‘Jumbulances’.
The Trust’s services are currently marketed to, and taken up by:
- Local organisations for people with disabilities
- Care homes for the elderly
- Care homes for children
- Special schools for children with disabilities
- Sports clubs for their disabled supporters
- Sports associations for the disabled
- Hospitals, area health authorities and ambulance services