Help promote Jumbulance
We understand that not everyone is able, due to circumstances, to take time off work and give up their time to help others on a Jumbulance holiday.
There are still many other ways in which you can help the Jumbulance Trust.
Ways you can help
- Promoting the Jumbulance Trust at local churches, schools or colleges with a short presentation during services or assemblies or simply disseminating information.
- Promoting the Trust at social and sporting events and at local events and exhibitions.
- Placing posters on notice boards in local hospitals, care homes or day centres.
- Approaching local authorities and care homes to inform them about our specialised vehicles and the potential use of them.
- Arranging for a goodwill visit with a Jumbulance.
- Arranging for a street collection for the Trust.
- Having a collecting box for the Trust in your place of work.
- Promoting the Jumbulance Trust with your Company for ‘matched giving’.
If you are interested in having a Jumbulance at exhibitions or for a goodwill visit, we are happy to arrange this.
For more information about promoting the Jumbulance please speak to us today.