At The Jumbulance Trust, we provide Jumbulance vehicles, a mode of accessible coach travel, to enable groups to take sick, disabled and other disadvantaged individuals on trips across the UK and abroad.
We regularly travel to destinations across the British Isles and Europe with regional groups, schools, disabled community groups, care homes and hospices.
Our Jumbulances take groups on day-trips or weekend breaks to UK destinations such as Llandudno and Blackpool, or for longer holidays abroad, in European destinations such as Austria, EuroDisney and Lourdes.
Some of our favourite wheelchair-friendly day trip locations include:
- National Trust Gardens, Blenheim Palace, Hampton Court, Kew Gardens and Windsor Castle
- Safari Parks at Woburn and Whipsnade
- Beach or seaside resorts
- Historic buildings
- Football matches and other sporting activities
Looking for a longer break? We think these are the best disabled holiday locations in the UK:
- Walsingham, Norfolk
- Llandudno, North Wales
- Blackpool, Lancashire
- Lytham St. Anne’s, Lancashire
- Galway, Ireland
- Edinburgh, Scotland
We have built strong relationships with accommodation providers that are kitted out to cater for sick, disabled and other disadvantaged individuals in many destinations across the UK and Europe to offer your group a true holiday to remember.
- Haus Rheinsberg Hotel, Germany
- Cuisle Holiday Centre, Donamon, Ireland
- Hotel Alpin, Pflersch, Italy
- Hotel Sonnschein, Niederau, Austria
- Hotel Hubertus, Salzburg, Austria
- Dronnigens Ferieby, Denmark
- Hotel de Pen Bron, Brittany, France
- Hotel de Rijper, de Rijp Eilanden, Holland
- Le Fosso, Brittany, France
- Norfolk Disabled-Friendly Cottages, Norfolk, UK
- Lovatt Cottage, Nairn, Scotland.
For further information on hotels and recommendations please get in touch.