- We believe that people with disabilities should not be confined to their home, hospice or hospital environment nor excluded from social and travel opportunities because of their disabilities.
- We believe that travel allows people with disabilities to reconnect with society; that it is an integral part of their rehabilitation and an enhancement of their quality of life.
- We believe in the benefits of providing a first class, specialist means of travel and a safe and caring environment for people with disabilities.
- We believe in tailoring our services and destinations to the needs and preferences of those with disabilities.
- We believe in equality of opportunity and access for all people regardless of race, religion or gender.