We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Postal address
- Personal details and medical information required on our traveller application forms, so that we have a full understanding of the health conditions and the needs of those travelling.
- Signature when completing a declaration on a travel application or in relation to Gift Aid.
- Photographs and videos may be taken from time to time.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To contact you with further information regarding the Jumbulance Trust.
- Travel Application forms are required by Group Leaders and relevant information is shared with medical professionals and other authorised individuals to make arrangements for the travel on the Jumbulance, accommodation, and time spent during trips so that we provide the appropriate level of care and assistance to every individual.
- If you give us consent we will add your address and/or email to the mailing list for a travelling Group’s promotional communications, for example to notify you of future trips or fundraising appeals.
- Photographs and videos may be reproduced on our website or social media for promotional material always in a respectful manner and your permission is requested on the Travel Application form.
- To enable you to receive our Newsletter, if you give us consent.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Jumbulance Trust office at Unit 42,Thrales End Business Centre,Thrales End farm, Harpenden, Herts. AL5 3NS
Do we share your information with anyone else?
We will never give your data to third parties unless we have your permission or required by law to do so. The only exceptions are our affiliated Group Leaders who organise holidays and pilgrimages on your behalf.
Data Access Requests
At any time you can ask to view, update or correct any data we hold for you. You can also ask that we stop using your data or that we erase it. To request any of these please contact the Jumbulance office and we will respond within one month.
In relation to this website:
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.