Fundraising is a great way to fund a Jumbulance trip or to raise funds that contribute towards the maintenance and running of our medically adapted accessible Jumbulances.
We welcome fundraising donations of any amount and love to hear the stories behind your events. Your fantastic efforts will help us to:
- Increase the number, range and types of holidays and short breaks we can offer by 20%
- Help over 3000 disabled and seriously ill people and their families experience the trip of a lifetime over the next 5 years
- Plan for a reserve to purchase new Jumbulances that cost between £350,000 and £400,00 each
Can you help us reach our target – or exceed it – by organising a fundraising event?
- Car boot sales
- Golf days
- Coffee mornings
- Good-will collections
- Sponsored swims
- Sponsored runs
- Sponsored cycles
- Nominated charity in schools and colleges
- Tombola’s at local events
- Donations from individuals in lieu of birthday gifts
- Raffles at local schools and churches
- Talent shows
- Murder mystery evenings
If you have another idea or would like some inspiration, please contact us.
Making a fundraising donation
You can donate your fundraised money in a number of different ways:
Please make cheques payable to:
‘Jumbulance Trust’ Unit 42, Thrales End Business Centre, Thrales End Lane, Harpenden, Herts, AL5 3NS
Please click here to go through to our Just Giving page, where we can accept online fundraising donations.
If you are a standard rate tax payer, please remember the government will add the basic rate tax for every £1 you give when you fill in a gift aid form and send it with your donation. A form can be downloaded here in Word format or you can email your details to us.
If you are interested in advertising on the Jumbulances, or becoming a sponsor please contact the office.